CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!

So here is just a short follow up to yesterdays post. This birthday was pretty much as boring if not more boring than my last one, with one little exception. I woke up and had a doctors appointment, and dropped off some "birthday" donuts to my department at the clinic so I wouldn't get razzed for not bringing a birthday treat.

Then I went out and bought myself a birthday present. I decided that in honor of my 26th birthday I deserved diamonds. So I bought myself a diamond right hand ring that I have been drooling over for the last three years. When I walked into the store and saw that is was 75 percent off on clearance I knew it was time to make it mine.

Then I went home and made my own birthday cake, yellow with chocolate frosting. Then my parents took me out for dinner. They actually tried to get me to have one alcoholic beverage, but I was too afraid to chance it with any alcohol after my surgery so I had water, and soup....and my birthday sundae. Complete with song and full on embarrassment.

0 comments: