CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 24, 2009

Life Sucks....Its also a Cereal

I am so monumentally unhappy right now, words cant even begin to describe it. And I know that I am not the only person in the world with problems, but I really only give a shit about my own...so there.

I am probably either going to get laid off or fired from my job that I hate. I mean I should be super happy about leaving the place that sucks a little bit of my soul every day I walk in the door. My supervisor has been extra special cold to me lately, and she even accidentally (honestly she is a ding bat) sent me an e-mail bitching about me. And now tomorrow I have to have a meeting with her about some alleged "incident".

I am starting school soon, which should feel great because I am doing something with my life, but it just makes me feel stressed. I will not have my current job, because even if they don't fire/lay me off, I will need to quit in about 6 weeks anyway for school. And the classified ads are so very dismal, I have no idea how I will make it work. But the thought of staying at the job I am at now makes me want to swallow a gun.

I don't know what to do, I don't feel like I have many options. I just want the ground to swallow me up whole. So I guess in general for Inga Life sucks.

0 comments: