CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Inga Project: Week 6

Well in the last couple weeks I have been continuing on with my diet and exercise regimen. I have been gradually working out more, and since I started Weight Watchers I started using a food journal and keeping track of my "points". Last week I had kind of a bad week and went over my points a couple days. Oops.

I have been getting frustrated lately because I have been on this diet since the end of march now, and I have only managed to really loose and keep off about 12 pounds. I missed my Weight Watchers meeting last week because I had a migraine, and when I went this week I was dreading getting on the scale. When I weighed myself at work earlier in the week I saw that I had found the 3 pounds that I had lost the week before. So I was certain that when I hit the scale I would see that after two weeks of work I had lost nothing. But much to my surprise I stepped up on the scale and saw that I had actually lost 4 pounds! So that gave me that extra boost that I needed to keep going.

I have my sister's wedding this weekend so there will be lots of temptation for me to just throw caution to the wind and binge. But I have my work out buddy at the wedding, and she will help keep me in line. So here is to hoping that next Tuesday I will see a loss on the scale.

0 comments: