CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Mobile Maven

So since I have all my bills paid off, and I am living with my parents....and I am almost 26; I decided that since I am living with mom and dad I may as well start to put money aside for a down payment on a house, or in my case maybe a house on wheels.

I have been thinking about it, and I could either buy a little crappy house, or like the nicest trailer in the park. For about $80,000 I can have a "cozy bungalow" in a questionable neighborhood. And for $40,000 I can have one of the nicest "homes" in Kingsfield Estates (sounds good I know, but if you live here you know its a trailer park). My sister laughed at me and said I would be "trailor trash", but I say nay nay.

If I do end up buying a mobile home, it will be a very nice one, with a jaccuzi tub, newer appliances and hardwood flooring (the one I am looking at has it). Not a little old one with rust on it that you could buy for around $7,000. No folks if I end up purchasing a trailer, I will not be trailer trash, I will be a mobile maven!

1 comments:

Annabelle Tinley said...

Well dear call it what you like but its still a trailor park :P