CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Happy New Year?

Wow I just realized that its been waaay to long since I have written a blog. But fear not you one or two people that ever read this, I will catch you up on all of the not exciting goings on in the life of Inga. I am having a tonsillectomy and a deviated septum repair here in a couple of weeks. So we can look forward to blogs I can write in a hydracodone induced haze.

So in December I finally got my apartment in the "big city" re-rented. After I posted several ads in craigslist and on other online classifieds, I am reasonably certain that they went ahead and filled the 4 other open one bedrooms before they filled mine ( those bastards). But on a happy note, I am now paying A LOT of money towards bills that I owe, so that's all good.

New Years eve just gets less and less fun every year. I mean I am only 25 so its not like I am ancient but sometimes I feel ancient. Like on New Years eve this year, we gathered at a friends house and watched Dick Clark's rockin new years eve and wondered who Ryan Seacrest and Kellie Pickler had to blow to get on the show. Poor Dick Clark, he must be so embarrassed to see what used to be an eeehhh alright new years eve program turn to crap with Seacrest. I mean honestly, doesn't that tool have enough jobs? Why not have Gary Busey run it? At least then we could laugh at him because he is bat-shit crazy. And maybe they could arrange for some performers that cater to the over 17 crowd?

Anywho, bitching about sub-par New Years Eve entertainment aside, after watching the ball drop at 11PM my time, we decided that we should probably make an appearance at a bar. So we went to the only bar we could handle on a big night like that, a martini bar. After sitting around for about a half hour and drinking our complementary midnight champagne, we decided that we were all way to tired to stay out any later and headed out for the night. Not without making a quick stop at the gay bar to say hi to some people, and further affirm that unfortunately I am just too old for this shit. At least on a work day....

0 comments: