CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Life as a Nuva Ring commercial

I just realized today that my life has been feeling a lot like one of those Nuva Ring commercials. Just in case you havent seen one, it has a group of sychronized swimmers swiming in a circle singing "Monday, Tuesday, Wednsday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, every day.......repeat" And as I was just standing here at work putting the confidental trash in the shredder I had that epiphany, that commercial sums up my life lately.

Now that I have a coveted 8 to 5 no evenings or weekends job I should be stoked right? At least thats what the keep telling me. For the last 5 years I havent had a job where I had to be at work every week day all the time. I have been spoiled with at least 2 week days off in month for sleeping in and lounging around. And at my last job I didnt even work a full 40 hours a week, so I was getting really spoiled with all the days off there. Not to mention that I worked second shift so I slept in all the time. And now even if I do get 8 plus hours of sleep, getting up at 6:30 in the morning just seems unnatural to me.

So for me, I get up everyday at 6:30 and work until 5, then repeat.

0 comments: