CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, November 9, 2008

Tangelo update

I caved to my mothers pressure to be in the wedding (horay). And found out that the color my sister actually liked was burnt orange, not tangelo (thank god). However my numerous request's for a dress with sleeves or hell wide enough straps for me to wear my lunch lady bra went un noticed and she picked out a strapless dress with a big ass puffy skirt. It is a pretty dress, even though I look like a mack truck in matte satin when I tried it on. So I am having wide straps installed and a little bolero jacket made to wear over it. You can view it here if you so wish: http://www.alfredangelo.com/Collections/ProductDisplay.aspx?productID=17322a4a-ce4d-4ef7-8cb7-93bc1cffc355&categoryID=772f03c9-de43-4942-bfa0-da77e21ebd65&pg=0

1 comments:

Annabelle Tinley said...

I think its pretty. It will look just find with a little jacket.