CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, November 24, 2008

A Case of the Monday's

So I have spent pretty much all of my weekend at home whining because I don't feel good. Horay me. I have had a wicked sore throat and a headache going on since Friday, so this morning when I woke up and wanted to die my throat and head hurt so bad I decided it was time to go in. So I called in sick to work after making no less than 7 phone calls trying to find a real live person to answer the phone. Then I went to the doctor and was told that I most likely have the mono, so that sucks. At least they gave me some good medicine for the pain.

So I am sitting here a little bored, and a lot drugged up and I decided hey why not write a blog. Friday night I went to happy hour, and after a few martini's I decided that it would be a good idea to dye my hair. So now, for the first time in 3 years, Inga is not a red head. My friend dyed my hair "bronze shimmer" which is medium golden brown. But fear not you fans of red hair, I have 3 boxes of red hair dye packed away in storage that I have no intention of wasting.

I think its time for me to take a nap. Til next time!

0 comments: