CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

The Perfect Date

Well my second foray into the world of Match.com came not a week after the dumping of Tattoo boy. I got some e-mails from a very nice 32 year old single guy from the area. He looked at all of my bad and embarrassing pictures on face book and still wanted to meet me, after exchanging a couple e-mails and a phone conversation we agreed to meet up for a date.

We met at Friday's here in town for lunch. I was pleasantly surprised when I met him, the conversation flowed nice, and I felt really relaxed around this guy. Then of course I had to go and spill a martini shaker full of Mojito and his beer all over him (yikes) and he just laughed it off, thank goodness but boy was my face red. So we had another drink at the bar and decided to head down to the park to take a walk.

This guy was a complete 180 from Tattoo Boy. He was nice, funny, he held the doors for me even the car door, he paid (even though that is not that important) and all in all we had a great time. We ended up having a couple more drinks at a quiet bar downtown and then off for supper (after all we had been together for about 5 hours at that point). The evening ended with him walking me to my car and giving me a kiss good night. So for all intensive purpose's it seemed to be the perfect date to me. Or at least the best one I have been on so far.

0 comments: