CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 26, 2009

He's Just Not That Into Me

If you have read the book "He's Just Not That Into You", or even seen the movie then you will know exactly what I am talking about here. This book makes wonderful points that all women should pay attention too. After I went out with "perfect date" he fell off the grid, and even though I don't understand it (I mean Hello the date was awesome) I have come to the conclusion that he is just not that into me. And I will now point out the reason's why, and you should pay attention for these signs with men too.

  • He told me to get ahold of him at the end of the date. Pretty explanatory though not obvious at the moment, made sense later. If he was into me, he would do the calling
  • The day after the date was his Birthday, I sent him a happy birthday text asking how his day was, and he told me he spent half the day on the crapper. If he was into me, he probably wouldn't have shared that
  • I texted him 3 days after the date to say "hi" and I had to bring up going out again (duh Inga) He then said "sounds cool" but when I called him not a minute later he didn't answer the phone. He then texted me back that he was eating and couldn't talk. If he was into me, he would have answered the phone. Eating or not if you like the girl you pick up.
  • He then told me that he would call me later to talk about the details. An hour and a half later I got a text, or "text-cuse" as I have coined them, that he had a buddy coming over could he call me later. I mean come on, if he was into me he would have called, for christ sake the friend wasn't even there yet.

The next night, I got a very lame ass "text-cuse" after 10pm. "shit lady, I feel asleep and just woke up, I will call you tomorrow". I don't think I even need to explain at this point. So to maintain my cool the next morning I sent him a short "that will happen, talk to you later" I swear this guy is trying to make me get all pissy and do the dirty work, and I refuse to make it easy.

So the next night, Friday night, I get a text at 10:45, or as I like to think, after he got done doing something better, asking me if I was up yet. I say nothing and 20 minutes later I get "I am sorry, I am being a selfish ass one of my friends came over and I didn't call. I totally understand if you don't answer when I call tomorrow" So a little later I informed him that "I was out with my friends anyway, I will talk to you tomorrow"

Needless to say Saturday came with no phone call, but a text asking me what I was doing that night ( he had no one else to hang with) and I was busy. So after he gave me "maybe we can hang next week" I sent him what I felt the appropriate response of "if you want to, you know how to get ahold of me"

Just so there is no confusion, I got that he wasn't into me after point number one when he didn't answer because he was "eating". Some girls would see this random texting as "he must like me". But I do believe that he is stringing me along just in case he gets bored or can't find anything better (like that shit will happen ;P). But Inga is no dummy, I know the ugly truth of the situation. And it is that, like it or not, he's just not that into me.

0 comments: