CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, March 16, 2009

Tattoo Boy

So recently I got harangued into dating someone, for our purpose's we will call him Tattoo boy. Tattoo boy, couldn't be much further away from my type, aside from the obvious being that he was covered in Tattoo's, he was 3 years younger than me, had a unnatural obsession with Monster trucks and wrestling, and for whatever reason had a BIG chip on his shoulder about drinking.

So I reluctantly decided to go out with him for awhile since I didn't have much else going on. It didn't work out for so many reason's, obviously his age was big since he acted it. We had nothing in common, and he was uber clingy. I don't like to use uber out there but trust me he fit the bill. The constant calling and texting asking me if I liked him, what do I think about him, was I looking forward to seeing him again. It was exhausting. And then after all of this asking me if I liked him, he asked my family, and my friends. But then when he mentioned that the air was low on one of my tires, I asked him if he would put some air in it and he said "Hell no, you can do it" Yeah dude was a real charmer. He also had terrible cell phone etiquette, but that will be my next blog.

Basically this dude turned me into a dude. Dogging his phone calls. Making up lame excuses to not hang out. Tell him that we should just "hang out and see what happens" And the final straw was the ignoring of the phone calls and final e-mail break up. Yup pretty much brought me down the the level of the guy that we all hate to date. I at least think that I gave a better "Dear John" e-mail than any dude would, but I will let you decide for yourself.

"I am sorry for not answering when you called, I should have but I didn't really know what to say. Other than I just don't really think that this is going to work out as anything more than friends. We seriously have more differences than we have things in common. Our work shifts are so different that we can hardly see each other, not to mention we don't have much for similar interests. I like to go out with my friends every once in awhile and have a drink, and I can tell that your not comfortable with that, and it makes me uncomfortable. But then you were just out and got drunk, and that's fine. And you keep asking me things like am I going to be a "good girl" and not hang out with my friends and drink, and that's just not me. And the constant texting and asking me what I think is a bit obsessive yes, but then I ask you to do something simple for me like put air in my tires and I get a "hell no" which is a little confusing to me since you seemed so worried about me liking you. But that's besides the point, I think that you and I are looking for different things in a relationship. I am sorry if I wasted your time, this is just the way I feel."

1 comments:

Annabelle Tinley said...

Email break-up is better than no breakup at all. I think I would have said:

Dear Tattoo boy,

You are overly clingy, insecure, imature, and embarassingly rude. I would say let's be friends but I rather fork out my eyes and pour salt on the open wounds than spend another moment in the same room with you. So in short suck it.

XOXO-