CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 11, 2008

Hanging on for the ride

I am laying here on my friends couch trying, in vain, to fall asleep. So I decided to grab her laptop and vent...I mean share. So my whole week has been quite craptasitc if I do say so myself. I was cordially invited to resign from work, or come back next week and get fired, so naturally I decided to bow out gracefully. So now I am currently jobless. Great.

And since I have no job I certainly cant afford the rent on my nice apartment in "the city", so I had to go promptly after my invite to quit, to fill out my intent to vacate form with the landlords. So now I have to pay them 675 a month, until they can re-fill my unit. Which is fair, but I am still going to whine about it. So now I get to do the aforementioned moving back in with my parents with my tail between my knees. Which I don't think my mother realizes is not a good time for me.

I have had to point out to her several times that for me being 25 years old, and jobless having to live with them is not something that I am really looking forward to doing. She gave me the whole speech on how "temporary" the situation would be, like I am planning on just staying for the long term or something. Lets ignore the fact that my little sister, who bless her little heart fucks up all the time, has been in and out of they're house constantly for the last 4 years. So I suppose she needs me out soon so that she can have a breather before lil sis makes her next mistake. And I sincerely hope she does not, she has grown up and seems to be doing much better, hell she just got engaged (had to say something positive)

Any who, I had a job interview in town here today which seems to have gone pretty well, so here is to hoping that it all pans out for me. Of course the way things have been going for me lately I am terrified that it won't. Especially since I really NEED to get this one. The sooner I have a new job, and the sooner my apartment is filled, the sooner I can get back to trying to pick up the pieces and have some semblance of a normal life again. Until then, I will have to buckle my seat belt and hang on for the ride.

0 comments: