CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

New job

I dont know if I like it yet. I am the only offical lab person they have ever had. I feel like the phlebotomist slash bitch around there. And I have a supervisor that likes to randomly "pop" in on me and point out every little extra thing that I could be doing. Like going through the old lab orders, and calling patients to tell them to come in and get they're lab work done (sigh). Not to mention that by day 3 I had already been reamed out 4 times for shit that I didnt even know.

Is it bad that its only been five days and I already want to quit? They are SOOO lucky I dont have a savings accout....

1 comments:

Annabelle Tinley said...

well at least its a paycheck to tide you over until something better comes allong.