CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sister wanted. Inquire within

So to ad to the already dramatic story of my sister's three ring circus of a wedding, I have now been offically demoted as maid of honor. The day her fiancee proposed I got a excited phone call, and then she asked me to be her MOH. And now apparently (and I say this because she lies ALL the time) her fiancee wants his sister in law to be the MOH. So did my sister tell me this. No of course not. She mentioned a few weeks ago that she asked her to be the matron of honor (what a crock of shit). And then I just figured out on my own that I am not even the one standing up for her. So you know, fuck that shit.

Then she lied and told my parents that she never asked me, Even more bullshit. So I hit my limit and told her that I wont be in the wedding anymore. And this is going to be one of those things. You know things that you never forget, and you bring up at holidays in the future just to remind her what a little bitch she was. One of those things. So as far as I am concerned once she gets married her new sister in law can be her sister. I have so totally had it with her its not even funny. So any applicants for my newly available sister position?

0 comments: