CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Lights Out

Well I went home on Monday after being back at home for a few days. I was really just looking forward to enjoying my last couple days of peace and quiet in my own apartment. So when I was approaching my apartment door, to what do my wandering eye's appear? Two notices from the electric company, one left on my door the day I headed home and one left that morning saying that they disconnected my power!

I mean seriously? No power. How's that for a low blow, but like I previously mentioned I had been struggling to pay the bills so I wasn't shocked, just annoyed. Talk about adding insult to injury. There I was, jobless, with 35 dollars to my name and no friggin power. So I had to forget about enjoying my last night at home, because it had passed. Luckily my good friend Ava let me stay with her that night so all was not lost.

So now my planned week of solitude and packing had to be cut short, so I am back at my parents house. Now I can spend my weekend up there packing during the day, and camping out by candle light at night. At least I haven't packed up my liquor cabinet.....

1 comments:

Annabelle Tinley said...

are you still comming back to croch-chester this weekend. I think im going to make dinner on friday night im having a friend over you and your posse are welcomed to come. Also I would have to transfer a key to you if you want to borrow my house on saturday :) Mwah! Call me.